Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Back in BKK and Looking for non-Soi Twilight Places
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2012, 07:44 PM
NYNakedTop
Cruiser

A brief update!

So I visited the Silom Soi 6(?) area last night, and went to Nature Boy, choosing it only because I had been there before and knew the scene.

There were 8 boys working and I was the only customer. They did the usual thing of all converging on me, which I really do not like. (I prefer to be the one who makes the selection.) Two of the guys I entertained during my last visit (nearly two years ago!) remembered me well.

Quite honestly, although there was perhaps one guy I would have off'ed, I found the atmosphere so oppressive that I just wanted to finish my beer quickly and get out. Unfortunate. Had I been more comfortable, it could have been a good evening.

Any experience or suggestion on how to deal with THAT scene there?

More to come.
Quote |