Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2012, 12:47 AM
pong
Cruiser

Oh lung-let us play, he said, after some 20 mins massage and having reached the lower back, starting with feet and toes.
And suddenly he turned me on and was one of the lustiest guys that I had met the last year. Mouth and thing were everywhere and meant to give pleasure.
Chit (also i=on the site, via TMB-but quite dated now) is a 22 yr old single kid, whose parents ran the villageshop in a small bang somewhere in Singburi. There was no real work there. he tried as motosy-taxi-not many customers.
An old schoolmate was nuw student at rahabath and told him about this place and work. Every now and then when money was low and lust high, he would come over. manager would inform regular clients and had recdd him to me. Once he came on that motocy, this time by free train and walk from Laksi stop-he had just 14 bt left for a pack of noodles, he said. No fixed place in BKk, stayed with that schoolmate.
The msg was OK-not excellent, clearly not trained, but his interest and speciality lay here. Thus he reminded me of WA-where the discovery of K-male started once, though I have never met him. Chit had a sizeable thing, but it grew not very much more and stayed rather half-hard- elastic.
And so we spent an agreeable time furhter. At the end he nearly said, I should have given him more- in acts, not in reward.
Had I known before, I would have come more prepared-alas, a 2nd time did not turn up-then he went again, then someone else choose him right before me. Actually this was a regret to my regular boy-he had prepared-and gave it next time-it was the 10th time to see him. He had considerably enlarged his regular offerings.
Quote |