Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2012, 05:42 PM
bostonbill
Cruiser

while in bangkok this winter I visited some of the locations mentioned in this site and had some luck. Thankyou. Seacon square, bathroom near food court on first floor, 1st/2nd stall with peep hole. First time there and within 5 minutes the guy in the next stall was masturbating and bent down to let me feel him.
Another place i went to which was a little scary at first was the cinema at Saphan Kwai. Walked in and couldn't see anything for about 10 minutes but heard my name mentioned "falang"
Sat down and watched for a bit and was propositioned by a couple of young fellows but declined and watched others. Which got me really turned on and so I eventually relented and had a youngish guy suck me off.
But the place that I found really exciting was the bathroom on the fourth floor of Big-C across from Central World. Guys standing at the urinals cruising and a shiny black floor which allows you to watch the guys in the next stall. The first time there I was watching a guy masturbate within 10 minutes. Good fun this winter.
Quote |