Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need FUCK Buddy
Thread: Need FUCK Buddy
View Single Post
Old 5th April 2012, 11:31 PM
Oral_Anal_Lea
Cruiser

please fuck me and empty ur balls deeply inside of my ass

If You are every in Phoenix arizona are be sure to contact me for me to meet to suck you then your big cock fucks me empty your balls deep inside of me leave your cum filled condom inside of me so the next mans dick will squish your sperm out deeply lubricating me for yet a third back alley behind adult bookstore butt fucking of my hot slender long legged body. Write back for my number no money but sex on first meeting preferred. Use my gmail account for faster picture reply
Oral_Anal_Lea
Oral_Anal_Lea
I would love to meet with a trucker or group of truckers who have a sleeper cab with refrigeration so I can suck and then be fucked by each hard cock. I would love to feel your hot cum spurting deeply inside of my fem male fucking hole! Please at least leave your cum filled condoms deep inside of my virgin tight ass! The next mans cock can force your cum leaking condom totally up my ass! Please Rape your Babies into me every drop of your man juice pumping into my pussy-ass
Edit Report

Today 01:04 AM - permalinkOral_Anal_Lea
I Love meeting a trucker who has a sleeper cab who wants to have me suck him to erection then spread myself and impale myself upon his throbbing tool of lust and fuck myself upon his cock or have him mount me and bugger me and breed me releasing his baby making sperm deep inside of my femmale fucking hole emptying his balls deeply up inside of me.... Please at least leave your cum filled condom up inside of me as you pull your satisfied sex organ out of my freshly fucked and creampied pussy-ass.
Quote |