Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "Be High" Sapphan Kwai
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2012, 08:12 AM
bkkguy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouser View Post
Anybody been there recently? Does Mr. Tong (tall , nice guy) still work there?
don't tell me, let me guess - he has black hair and brown eyes, comes from Isaan and is a student at Rajabaht? I think I met his brother there last week!

I think most times the nicknames are issued with the jockstraps for dancing in! but with a bit more originality than Foodland - most of their staff seem to be called "Trainee"

When I was there 2 weeks ago about 11:00 PM (and again a few months before that) and there were 4-5 guys there, 1 with a customer the rest dancing or circulating - I was the only other customer, and while none of them identified themselves as Tong they were all certainly more friendly and more fun if off'ed then the Twilight regulars - but this is just the dregs we get access to, the best are off'ed earlier by locals by phone!

bkkguy
Quote |