Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2012, 07:52 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
You cant equate teen with under-age. 18 and 19 perfectly legal in most countires and from 16 in many.
Actually, simple percentages of the population would indicate that most teen boys -- the terminology used -- will be underage. The majority of teen boys are 13 to 17 in age. Had the post indicated the approximate age of the teens that would have been fine. Had the post called them, more accurately, young men, that would have been fine. But teen boys are mostly underage and thus, we don't discuss them here.

I have removed very, very few postings over the last 20 years regarding concerns about age, but if necessary we will do it. There are people in jail right now for merely writing about underage sex. I'm not going to become one of them. I would appreciate your patience and understanding that these kinds of decisions are rare, and never pleasant, but sometimes must be done to assure we stay online.
Quote |