Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2012, 12:08 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

In BKK I decided to check out Twink the host bar underneath Super A. Dropped in at 8.30 pm and only 3 boys there, 2 already pawing over a farang- so I withdrew and tried Gold Cock. Again only 4 boys, non of whom I recognise from Solid. Had one beer there and moved on. On impulse decided on a tradtional Thai massage at Sun massage (next door to Tawan). Good firm massage for 300bht on floor mattress with soothing music and dim lightling. After about 45 mins the young masseur asked if wanted any "extra" but it was a bit too clinical and i declined in favour of finishing the massage.
Back to Twink about 10.30 , and it was quite happening. About 6 or 7 twinks and a few farang all having lots of touchy feelie fun, 2 soon were offed and I soon found a likely lad of 19 who was very up for it and had all the right equipment.

Beer was 150 bt (c/f still 100 in Super A) boys approach, flirt and tease -lots of comfy couches and upstairs "facilities" offered at 500bt. Open until 2 am (if any boys left) I think this could well be a good replacement for those who, like me, miss Solid.
Quote |