Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 27th April 2012, 09:07 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Wink My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (9)

I felt panic building as the intensity was clearly ramping up - I had a cock filling my mouth, I felt fingers probing my ass and rubbing on lube, my hands were grasped from each side and cocks were placed in them, and I felt hands all over me.

As my teenaged body was jerked about by the thrusts in my mouth, and then, suddenly, a cock probing my ass, I felt utter degradation - I was less than human to these guys - I was meat, a fucktoy, and I suddenly realized that someone's lips were on my cock.

I felt my cock getting hard, despite the pain of the cock ramming my ass, and I snorted over the throbbing cock on my tongue as I realized that wanting a blowjob was what had led me to my current situation.

There was a wet explosion on my tongue, the guy grabbing my hair and grinding me onto his cock, and the guy in my ass started grunting loudly and rammed his cock deep into me, clamping his hands on my hips, and I exploded into the anonymous mouth on my cock. By the time the stars cleared from my vision, another cock was in my mouth, and the guy behind me was just pulling out.

And so it went for the night - I was gang-banged for two hours before they ran down, then they amused themselves with me for the next few. One guy bent over and had me eat his ass, which caused several more to demand that, then my "master" ordered me to sit on his cock while they discussed me.

"Brothers" he said, twisting idly at my nipples in a way that made me wince "This little bitch will do anything we want him to do, as long as his parents don't find out. If they do, we're all in big trouble. That having been said - he'll be free to use all summer during the weekends and some evenings. I'll make up a schedule and you can all have at least one night with him."

As I listened to them discussing how to pimp me out, I felt utterly ashamed at what I'd descended to. My shame increased when my "master" suddenly pulled me off his cock, dragged me down the hallway to his bathroom, and pushed me into his shower, ordering me to kneel down. The curious crowd, following us, suddenly all grinned as he began pissing on my face. They all followed suit, and I could only kneel there, mouth open as I was told, piss gushing off me, as I thought about the photos he'd taken of me. I was certainly enjoying some of this, but not all, and I couldn't see an way out.

(to be continued)
Quote |