Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nasty sub pantied wm for dom wms fri 1pm-?hstlr
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2012, 09:40 AM
rick61
Cruiser

Nasty sub pantied wm for dom wms fri 1pm-?hstlr

This considered nice looking,masculine,wm,who is safe,clean,disease free,young looking 40s is seeking kinky dominant white men who are also disease free,HWP,considered average to above to take part in using me like the nasty slt i am tomorrow,Fri,at 1pm at the Hustler in the front,straight theater.Sirs this submissive cock slt will be in jeans,red shirt with stripes and will have lace panties on.Nice nipples to play with and love my hot mouth USED by verbal dominant wms.love to be treated like a nasty sissy slt,verbally abused,humiliated.Safe only.No BB.Would love to get a couple Dom WMs to use me there at 1-? and put me on my knees.Sirs come help use this sub nasty slt like the btch he is.
Quote |