Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2012, 10:34 AM
josh4u
Cruiser

Thumbs down Senso update

Went there this week. Feel rather disappointed.
Boy selection around 3.30pm limited- ( 3 boys) but the one I picked was nice build good-looking and extremely friendly -from Myanmar He started with a kiss so very nice. But he could not keep it hard all the time and clearly was not interested in cumin. The wet scrub was ok - massage so so . Sex wise a turn of due to above

And than there is the pricing and the mamasan with her story about the big room and the special deal. I took it for around 1500 baht- for 90 minutes incl scrub and this big room ( was big but nothing wow) booked also an extra half hour - later on -as thats what was needed for him to get steamed up - Tips go up from 1000 for one hour for the boy to 1750 or so for 2 hours as minimum.

All this is known at the beginning- but quality and that bitchy attitude with a total bill of 2000 baht ( of course had to pay an extra 300 for the BIG room for the extra half hour) and the lame sex is NOT what I was looking for. No more Senso for me
Quote |