Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Go Go Bars
Thread: Go Go Bars
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2012, 02:10 AM
davescotland
Cruiser

Go Go Bars

It has been over 5 years since i last visited BKK so i have spent the first few nights checking out some old haunts.

Nature Boy, Super A and the Bar/Massage Parlour Underneath all still very friendly and reasonable price for drinks Super A 100 BHT Nature Boys 150 BHT. No hassle boys would approach and no hassle from the Captains (if that is the right term). Was sad to see that Solid was closed. Golden Cock had one guy at the door, one barman and one boy bar man told me rest in Pattaya would be back on Tuesday which was not the case. In general although reasonably priced none of the boys on selection were really my type. Apart from me this Monday and Tuesday all the venues in this soi were dead.

On Tuesday night i eventually went to Soi Boytown. What a contrast everyone very pushy and desperate for business. Doorman at Hot Male physically grabbed me by my wrist in an effort to drag me into the bar not very Thai like. Eventually went to Dream Boy 280 BHT per drink and 500 BHT to off. Although the bars seemed to be quite quiet. s Within 30 min i had over 4-5 different captains hassling me about offing a boy. Something which i found unusual and maybe someone can confirm whether this is normal but some of the Captains were stating fixed prices for the boys 1,500 bht for short time 3,000 bht for long. Is this normal and typical of bars in this street. I had thought the going rate was 500-1,000 short and 1,500 to 2,000 long. Anyway i eventually offed a very cute well defined guy i was told he could stay overnight and a captain made a mention of 2,000 BHT to fuck him. Now as several Captains had been swarming around me for the 30min to 40min i was there several started different captains started to demanded tips again is this normal. I only tipped the guy who was the most pleasant and left. Well went back to my hotel the guy wouldn't kiss said he had a sore tooth, reluctant to do anything, just wanted me to fuck him so he could go, did not want to stay. After i gave him 1,200 it being a short time, he demanded 2,000 as this was a rate mentioned by one of the captains. I gave him the 2,000. He also wanted and i gave the Hotel slippers and a bar of chocolate.

I am writing this to see whether this is a common experience of the Bars in this soi.

Many thanks,

David
Quote |