Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Go Go Bars
Thread: Go Go Bars
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2012, 06:04 AM
trongpai
Cruiser

Wow, sounds like you had the just arrived luggage tag stuck to your shoe. I can't help but think if you were a little more assertive you would not have been taken advantage of. The off fee is 400B or 300, not 500 the captain was going to pocket 100. If they were setting an inflated tip price you can bet the boy was going to have to give a kick back to the captain.

I don't let captains/mamasans near me. If they sit down next to me and want to shake my hand, I shake it, say nice to meet you and now please leave, I did not invite you to sit with me.

I have more problems in Pattaya than Bangkok. I guess I am known in Bangkok but I am not in Pattaya and seen as someone new and not bar wise. I never get short changed in Bangkok but do in Pattaya. In Pattaya there's this one bar with a mamasan that will not go away. She latches on to me and will not let go, so I go.

I hope you have better luck with the rest of your holiday.
Quote |