Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2012, 09:43 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous View Post
Hello, guys. I've been reading this thread since a few years ago. Finally registered.
I live in Bangkok for almost 4 years. I'm always interested in muscular boys, especially Tawan boys. I thought that I can share something.
I have a friend whom Makin's friend. My friend is not a gogo boy or used be. He told me that had the opportunity to have drink with Mekin. Mekin was taking about sponsors. Has 10 sponsors, (6 gays and 4 women). And he became a millionaire. I'm not surprised that Mekin is so rich since I don't know when. And Mekin will be married in chammai and doing his own job. Mekin has a fiancé who knows that he has sponsors.

If I get some new things, would be coming back here.
Hi, I spoke with one of my sources who is a ex-Tawan guy and also he came from the same city as Meykhin. He was quite angry to hear that Meykhin is portrayed as a money sucker.

He also said that its not true that Meykhin has 10 sponsors. Customers yes, sure. But not milking any sponsor at the moment.

In case you don't know Meykhin continues to work at Tawan. He has special privilege and stays upstairs and no need to walk the platform. Only when a old customer return, does he go out with them.

As for Prap, I am still trying to confirm, but so far you must be mistaken.
Quote |