Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2012, 05:38 AM
Miraculous
Cruiser

Hello, LikeThai

Quote:
Hi, I spoke with one of my sources who is a ex-Tawan guy and also he came from the same city as Meykhin. He was quite angry to hear that Meykhin is portrayed as a money sucker.

He also said that its not true that Meykhin has 10 sponsors. Customers yes, sure. But not milking any sponsor at the moment.

In case you don't know Meykhin continues to work at Tawan. He has special privilege and stays upstairs and no need to walk the platform. Only when a old customer return, does he go out with them.

As for Prap, I am still trying to confirm, but so far you must be mistaken.
I think nobody thinks that Meykhin is portrayed as a money sucker or something. I also didn't mean. I just posted what my friend heard from Meykhin. Actually I called my friend and asked about this. Meykhin has said that in front of all his friends that night. I thought that this is one of the Thai cultures, when someone becomes rich, they tell their friends or family, something like being open?
Sorry, no offence please. I don't understand why your friend got angry. Meykhin must be proud of himself and his friend should be happy for him. Not many gogo boys get sponsors or customers often. And what is the different between having sponsors or customers? I think it's the same thing, all about making money some kind of ways. I personally think Meykhin is such a lucky guy who makes a lot money. It's good for him.

About Prap, I might be wrong. But I've seen the picture of him, like he was offed. Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to off him. One of my friends takes pictures of boys, every time when he offs boys. He does not share or upload those pics, but when I visited his place, showed me Prap's pics. My friend has offed him outside. I envy my friend.
Quote |