Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2012, 12:48 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Babylon sauna ...

-- Last sunday - 30 jun. - I went to BABYLON SAUNA;
- ETA./ETD.: 15.30.-22.oo.hrs.;
- Adm'n., w/e. rate: 260.Bh.;
- Until around 18.hrs. nos. around the pool varied between the LOW 20s. to maybe the 40s. or so; ratio of non-farangs: farangs approx. 45:55.;
- Upstairs Dark Room reasonably busy; exclamations from several of the rest-cabins gave one an idea of what was happening therein;
- Downstairs Steam-room not busy - quite often I was the only one therein;
- Inner Ctyd. OPENED at 16.hrs., (w/e. time.), initially neither the larger Dk.-rm. nor the Jacuzzi was too busy - but MORE visitors arr'd. after around 17.30.hrs.;
- The GF. rest't. was fairly busy after its opening; I went there from 19.15.- 20.15.hrs.; nos. of Happy Eaters varied from LESS than ten to around a score or so, with only one gp. of half-a-dozen joining us;
- Afterwards I ret'd. to the larger Steam-room & to the Jacuzzi, both of wch. were quite busy but spasmodically so. In the Jacuzzi I noticed, once again, that it was the maturer and portlier farangs who were attracting the non-farangs.

-- I forgot to write that twice in the larger steam-room young men offered themselves to me for the Final Favor;
- "You have Condom?", I enquired;
- The general response was along the lines of: 'No, I'm clean; so mai pen rai.'.
- With a Condom & lube. being provided in every locker it makes me wonder if the message about SAFE SEX has been getting through to the younger generation? Based upon the above I fear not.

-- On leaving I enquired of the young person to whom we were paying our bills how many visitors there had been? '360.', was the too prompt reply, (possibly a mis-understanding on his part as that was also the price of my bill?),.

-- 28 july 2012. - Khun Bat's b'day. pty. and final Foam-Pty. of this season. - posted notices.

--
Quote |