Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Submissive pantied sissy for humiliation this eve
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2012, 01:44 PM
rick61
Cruiser

Submissive pantied sissy for humiliation this eve

Submissive ,nice looking guy here will be in panties ready for use and training as a humiliated sissy slut by Dominant verbal white men this eve at around 8 in the theater at the hustler club.Any hot dominant white studs like to orally use and humiliate a panty wear sissy bitch?Love my titties played with,my mouth used,verbal,humiliation,groups.Needing kinky non-shy ,in shape and disease free white guys to treat me like the nasty sissy i am.Will be in one of the theater,white Nike t shirt and will have on panties.Masc looking,very submissive needing training and use as a humiliated sissy slt.No bareback or unsafe.ohh and will start out in the front straight theater.
Quote |