Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2012, 08:39 PM
ShavedBaldBare
Cruiser

My first ass load

When I was a senior in high school, I experienced my first ass play, fucked many times with condoms. When I was a sophomore in college, I went to visit my brother, who lived in Palm Springs. He had an apartment downtown. The first day I was there, I was laying next to the pool, getting some rays. I rolled over on my back, and after several minutes, a guy who was swimming earlier told me I was starting to burn. He grabbe my suntan lotion, and started rubbing it into my back, shoulders, and then my thighs. I moaned in appreciation, also with the hope he would catch my drift.

He did. He began to massage the lotion deeper into my skin, and ran his hands all over my back, and thighs, then inside my trunks. He gently squeezed my cheeks, and ran his fingers across the crack of my ass. I made sure he knew I approved by lifting my ass ever so slightly. As his fingers paid more attention to the crack of my ass, I slowly pushed my butt back to his hands, causing my cheeks to spread open. He wasted no time inserting first his index finger, then his thumb. He then moved his hands so that his fingers gently massaged my balls. After a few minutes of this, he told me that I should be good. I told him that "I sure am", and thanked him. He went back and jumped in the pool to completed some more laps.

About 15 minutes went by, and I looked over, and saw he was getting out of the pool, and heading toward the fitness room. I got up and followed him, and met him at the door. He invited me to skip the workout, and join him in his room. I just winked and away we went.

As soon as we got into his apartment, I pulled off my trunks, and knelt before him. I pulled down his Speedos and took his semi-hard cock in my mouth. I lubed his member with as much saliva as I could muster. When I got him fully erect, I turned myself around and got on all 4's. He knelt down behind me and gave my anus several lubricating licks and tongue thrusts. Then he gently inserted the tip. It didn't take him long to get the entire length (about 6 to 7 inches) buried in me. He developed a nice smooth rhythm, and in a matter of a minute or two, he blew a nice load deep into my rectum. I loved the feeling of hot seed inside me. I squeezed my ass onto his cock as hard as I could, and held him in my ass until he went soft. I told him that was my first load I had in my ass. He told me it wouldn't be my last. He was right! He deposited about 4 more loads through the rest of the week, and took me to a gay hotel twice, where I had 3 more loads on the second night.
Quote |