Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2012, 11:02 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Well I'll answer my own question... I arrived today about 4pm, it wasn't super crowded (It's a Monday), but like 40-50 guys there.
Before I even made it past the toilets, a 30 muscular guy with a tank top, washboard abs, and some tattoos... super hot, so hot I thought he was a Money Boy...Also because he carried a small messenger bag. Found out later he's... a messenger! So, no money request.
I followed him to the seats. I blew him for a while and he asked to go to the Hawng Nam.... we headed to the toilets where he mercilessly fucked the hell outta me.
I came out, went up, met a 25 yo guy, slim with a big dick, who i started sucking in the seats and then another guy came who my suck-ee liked. We all 3 went to the toilets where I sucked both of them off. Very hot.
Back upstairs, found a toned/muscled 40yo guy, very tall, who fucked my mouth rough and came buckets.
Blew one more guy who never came--just seemed to enjoy geting sucked.
Had to leave for a dinner meeting, otherwise I think it would have been more!
That place always delivers.
Quote |