Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - hercules closed?
View Single Post
Old 12th September 2012, 12:22 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Hercules sauna ...

-- 'Time spent in reconnaissance is seldom wasted.' - as we used to say in the Army.
- On sunday, 09 sep., I took a #115. 'bus. from BTS. Sala Daeng stn., (S2.), to SUAN SIAM, (Siam Pk.),;
- Time & fare: Just under 02.hrs./08.Bh.;
- The #115. 'bus. terminates in the rd. with SIAM PK's. Enchanted/Fairy/Magical Castle clearly visible the other side of a vast car-park to one's LHS.; so no fears of missing where to de-bus.;
- Continue walking in the same dir'n. as the 'bus. was going; cross-over a drainage canal and continue until you come to a soi, (LHS.), on the opp. cnr. of wch. is a 7/11.store with a large HERCULES sign and a LEFT-pointing arrow;
- Turn LEFT down the soi and continue to walk, passing a large & open-air 'bus. terminal on yr. LHS.;
- HERCULES SAUNA is just beyond - LHS.;

-- The appearance of the whole area is one of neglect and of being run-down, from the rather forlorn-looking Statue of Liberty in the foreground to the hotel wch. forms a back-drop; the sauna-bldg. itself doesn't look to be in better shape;

-- My ETA. there was around 16.40.hrs., (approx. 10.mins. after the scheduled OPENING time.);
- There was an OPEN sign on one of the doors, so I pushed it open and entered a gloomy and poorly lit Recept'n. area;
- After a few moments a middle-aged looking man appeared, his English approximated to my Thai - poor; but I was told the flg.:
1.- Hrs. are 16.30. to midnight;
2.- Adm'n., wch. he wrote-down for me, is 175.Bh.;
3.- It is still a gay sauna;
4.- There are no officially naked nights.
- I was given to u'stand. that at present -
1.- There are no free food & drink;
2.- There are no performances/shows.

-- A suggestion for the Silom-centric: either have your own tpt. or ensure that you will have tpt. available when you'll be leaving, especially if you'll be leaving lateish in the evening.
- While there is a large 'bus.-terminal close-by that is no guarantee of an easy return journey - as I found-out, (although I left much earlier.),. I enquired of four Inspectors/S'visors., (? Men who had silver bars on their epaulettes), and received as many different replies as to how to get to the BTS.: 'Tot homines - quot sententiae.'. Finally I boarded a 'bus. going to FASHION ISLAND on Ram Intra rd., and changed to a #96. 'bus. going to BTS. Mo Chit, (N8.), and thence to its terminus at VICTORY MONUM'T..
-- E&OE.. --
Quote |