Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2012, 11:42 PM
orson
Cruiser

having read on the other thread about boys in jeans. i was surprised to see that some of the guys where also in short jeans while i popped by last night.

to my surprise despite the not so startling review here, the bar was full. they had to put some customers in chairs in between the sofas and the stage, that meant they don't have a table to put their drinks on. most of the customers were asians. with quite a good appreciation for the acrobatics done on the fucking show.

the second show was a bore though as most of the muscled guys have been offed. surprised that only a handful was in shape despite some competition coming up.

noticed most of the guys are grumpier than usual. not sure what is happening behind the scene. some of the veterans like ten , phan, chanchai not seen in the bar for months.
Quote |