Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2012, 12:45 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Wink

Great to know you were there, Xil. I wish I'd offed the older, short and meaty Thai guy with the velvety walnut skin. During the 'Egyptian' part of the show, I simply couldn't keep my eyes off his salami as it was sticking out over the top of his sequinned thongs. He seemed really friendly and smiley, too. But as he also seemed busy (he was called over to the viewing lounges facing the stage for a grope and grab so often by the people sitting there) I thought he might have known them and would probably end up going off with that group. My mistake. Silly me.

I am afraid fair Chinese guys seldom set my bells ringing. In fact, I actually thought the dark-skinned and more mature guys there, even the slightly balding one, much more to my eclectically slutty taste.

Next year, I am going to grab me some real meat, I assure you!!!
Quote |