Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hat yai go go boy bars
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2012, 01:26 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Hi LLZ, i would be the last person to dispute the stinginess of Malaysians with you when it comes to bar boys' tips. I've seen and heard the complaints about how expensive sex in Thailand can get - and that from people who think nothing of spending 2000 Baht on drinks at a bar in their own country where all they get to do is ogle the goodlooking men and then go home and tootle their tiddlies. There are Malaysians who are quite happy to ante up for the full front-and-back but I am afraid I suspect we are somewhat in the minority. Incidentally, by the time I offed my first guy in Hatyai in 1992, the pay-first system was already in practice so my first time in Bangkok, I was surprised at how differently things were done.

Is Buddy's back at its old place or has it moved to Thai Akarn Road, too? I didn't really check out the whole road when I made my little foray.

Hi Xil, thanks for the compliment. I am afraid my blog is more often than not more about me moaning my weight and health problems than other things but thanks to some encouragement from Bangkokbois (check out his blog at Dancing With The Devil In The City of Angels) I decided a few more photos about what I hunt and some stories about my less-than-admirable past might make better reading for anyone who might chance by.

I'm thinking of going to Hatyai this weekend as I'll be stuck working for nine months without a break once high season comes round (I live near the beach in Penang and my clients stay at the resorts there so that it's easier for me to work on their books).

I'm going to do a post about my recent experiences in Pattaya and Bangkok soon and then I'll update the pages about Hatyai and write some more about the cock ache and heartbreak of being perenially overweight in my blog soon as I get back.
Quote |