Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hat yai go go boy bars
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2012, 01:45 AM
xiluzer
Cruiser

talking about Malaysians' STINGYness... i have a couple of friends who came to Bangkok and complained about the boys' rate...

most of them are young 20s pondans (me, late 30s pondan.. huhuhu) saying that why would they pay that amount of money for a guy when they can get it for free back home...

and that led to an argument.. i would blast them back by saying.. if you add all the money you spend on that person back home (top up, foods, top up, pocket money etc etc).. it would be just the same.. and please... in Bangkok you can get guys who are totally gorgeous.. and back home... you would settle for a mat rempit with a "pecah rumah" face.. just because you want it 'free'.. puh leaseeeeeee!!

i like your blog especially stories on your past love experience.. heartache and all.. because i know you wrote it from your heart.. unlike most malaysian gay blogs who are pretentious (oh i will never spend a dime for a guy) and want to show that they are better than others..

hu hu hu!!
Quote |