Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hat yai go go boy bars
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2012, 06:59 PM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Talking

I can't be sure from the map so I'll have to go to Buddy and see if it is still where it was. The last time I went there (quite a few years ago) it was on the mezzanine (sorry, not ground) floor of SC Regency Hotel which is not the same as the current Regency Hotel. I had to dig up my old diaries to get the name right but I remember it was located in a small, quiet, soi about ten minutes walk from the main stretches of shopping in Hatyai. The SC Regency was actually a pretty nice place with balconied rooms and it was actually cheaper than the other hotels of the same grade.

The Palladium seems to be quite close to the Diamond Plaza hotel where I usually stay so I'll see if I can check it out, too, though karaoke isn't one of my favourite activities. Even in Hatyai, my previous experiences with such singalong bars have been decidedly less than memorable, I can tell you.

I can't promise to check everything out as I'll only be there for a day and a night, but I'll do what I can.
Quote |