Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hat yai go go boy bars
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2012, 04:53 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Actually I would never be surprised at what people tell barboys.

I'm aware of a guy from Utah, used to visit several times every year, Bkk and Pattaya, off boys, have his fun then tell the boy that he's on a small budget and they will therefore have to accept a small tip.

He seemed to think this is all OK and that he's entitled to take this posture because his funds are quite limited, so he said, compared to other tourists. In fact he had a strong chip on his shoulder about this.

Last I heard (maybe 18 months ago) he was paying 450Baht for all night. He had many severe arguments with working boys and has been beaten up a couple of times.

He passed away about 1 year back, in Bkk, from severe diabetees plus lots of side complications which he'd been living with for a couple of decades, all of which cost a fortune in medications etc. But that's no excuse to expect bar boys to accept way way below the going rate.

I'm also aware that he used to share all of these details with other farang on the gay beach in Pattaya thinking he would impress people, but attracted severe abuse by other deck chair occupiers.
Quote |