Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hat yai go go boy bars
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2012, 11:08 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

I'm in Hat Yai now.

Staying at Meridien hotel, 750Baht includes (very basic) breakfast if you negotiate. Old hotel , has air con, hot water etc, about 3 star, clean and pleasant. Fast free internet.

No more than 4 minutes walk to Buddy Boys. Went there at about 9.30pm, dizzy manager was outside and said no go-go boy show and no show at all at the moment. Sign says show at 10.30, so I double checked - no show at all.

Then walked around to the soi indicated in most write ups to have several boy bars (3 minutes walk from Buddy).

Found one place only, 'Top Man'. Has about 10 boys in street clothes. Show starts at 10:30pm. First few dancers in jeans with no shirts then dancers in bikiinis only, then candle show, then soap show. Overall the show is about 1hr 15 min and not too bad. Drinks 150Baht.

Three customers until just before show time when it filed quickly, about 25 customers, a handful of 'male' customers and a lot of gatoey. No other farang.

The working boys are a very mixed bunch. No full on lady boys, one slightly fem boy, then the rest more macho boys, several overweight.

For me nothing interesting enough for a rendezvous except one young man who really took my eye. He sat down, spoke perfect English, 22 yrs old, and I quickly learned he's from Myanmar. Works at Top Man on Friday only but only every third week when he comes to export clothing from his family factory in Myanmar.

Also learned he has a regular Hat Yai customer whenever he comes to town. Regular customer arrived a little later, an old Thai man, very effeminate, very drunk and loud, with an entourage of loud gatoey.

Then headed back to my hotel, walked past Buddy again and learned that go-go boy show had just finished, also noted about 25 motorcycles outside. Some of course would be customers but I'm guessing quite a few would be driven by the working boys.

I'll go back to buddy at 10:30 tomorrow evening to get a clearer picture.

UPDATE - Sunday evening 22 Sept.

Just went to Buddy. Total waste of time. The venue is a mess, about 10 boys, all about mid - late 20's, all sit on a stage away from the customer seating, for me nothing even remotely interesting, certainly nothing cute, but each to his own of course. Drinks 150Baht.

Waiter confirmed definitely no go-go dancing and no show.

Waiter confirmed Hat Yai currently has 2 venues: Buddy and Top Man. He wasn't sure about sauna.

Easy directions to the two bars: As suggested by Taoboxer, use Diana dept. store as a start point..

- Walk out of Diana to main road and turn left (don't cross the road)
- Keep walking about 150 - 200 metres, walk past a tyre depot on your left side then another 20-30 metres walk past a Honda motorcycle showroom on your left side.
- By this stage the shop frontages have started to move in about 10 metres from the footpath of the main road.
- After Honda keep walking another 4 or 5 shophouses and Buddy is right there on your left.
- For Top Man, just keep walking (don't go out to the main road, after Buddy an internal Soi now appears).
- Walk past Buddy and within 10 metres a soi directly to the left appears, don't turn in, just keep walking straight ahead.
- Another 20 metres and a bigger Soi appears to the left side. Turn left into this Soi. Walk down this soi about 70 metres and on the opposit side of this Soi you'll see a can't miss sign for Top Man.

Enjoy.
Quote |