Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Screwboy (and other bars)
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2012, 10:59 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Screw Boy

Dropped by Screw Boy on Thursday night about 9:30pm. No other customers in the place. 200 baht drinks, which was what I paid the last time I was there, about 6 months ago. Only 2 shifts of "dancers", maybe 15 boys in total. Half them in briefs, the other half in jeans. Didn't seem to be any uniformity or reason to this difference in merchandising the wares. I few of the "boys" look like they are about to plan their 35th birthday party. Not what I was looking for. The few cute ones that I saw the last time I was there were nowhere to be found this time. One guy, however, had a nice smile and what looked like a good body --- at least the top half that I could see. Called him over and talked to him, even buying him a drink (which I normally hate to do). Turns out he was from Myanmar. I can speak some Burmese, so we hit it off pretty well. I took him back to my place and it was so-so. Good kisser, but not very versatile and he couldn't get hard. Not someone I'd take again.
Quote |