Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2012, 08:05 PM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Percy Verence was no where to be seen last night in Babylon. In fact I ran into Red Lee Vailabul within minutes of entering this esteemed establishment being joined by a youngish fellow keen to play hide the sausage which we did later. Marks for his performance about 4/10. Nevermind....

The sauna itself was throbbing and busy. Mostly 20-30-40 something Euro boys from what I could see sitting in the outdoor bar under tastefully arranged hanging baskets. Fans provide a gentle breeze making it a great spot to have drink. The mass of Euros may be making their way to the Annex with cruising areas etc and there may have been more older farangs and/with Thais in ther areas. Gettin' around in the subdued light could be dangerous without footwear...

Really surprised to find it shut at 10.30pm but they must know their market. Generally a pleasant atmosphere and better than my last visit years ago.

I felt like I was not in Thailand!! Will not return again soon. Entry 280 baht and glass of wine about 80 baht or thereabouts.
Quote |