Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2012, 11:45 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

The old "David" now run by X Boys. Dropped into the 11 pm show last to a completely full house- got the last seat. Was more like being in BKK with shower show, Thai slow motion Phuu-chai dancing, and full on f**king show with the couple copulating all through the audience picking up tips. Next the X Boys hip hop dancers (who asked for tips) and a strange 2 man juggler/ magician act (who asked for tips) Drinks are 200 bht which is high for Pattaya but the constant request for tips was too much and by the time the jugglers came around my hands stayed in my pockets.

For twink lovers, Lucky 7 has a very good crop. I picked one a few days ago, but there were so many cuties finished up offering a pair. 20 y.o from Udon (who kissed so well and put his tongue so far down my throat it felt like he was tickling my ass). However that was the tongue of a 22 y.o from Laos who was also horny as hell

In Sunnee, Corner Bar has re-opened and Euro Boys will open (again) next month.

Quite a lot of coverage in the local news about big-wigs from BKK planning a crack down (shut down?) of activities in Sunnee as part of a child protection / crime suppression programme. Could be beginning of the end for Sunnee.
Quote |