Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - RIP, Keith
Thread: RIP, Keith
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2012, 02:24 AM
sextile
Cruiser

An humble suggestion to make better ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infopop View Post
[I] This is Bob, ... .
For now, I am keeping the site running according to Keith's wishes and following his procedures. ... .[/i]

-- One suggestion, if I may be so bold as to suggest that that which is good might be improved upon -
- Would it be possible, for all new threads, that the most recent posting made, rather than appearing as the last posting and at the bottom of the pile in any particular topic, to be at the TOP - ie. the newest posting made would be the first one to be read - of the pile? The first posting - #01. - and presumably well-read as time goes by - would remain #01. and would move-down gradually as more recent postings were to be made that added to or superceded the older info..
- This is the same as say the overall index for THAILAND where the thread with the most recent posting appears as the first one and so on.
- Trusting that I have explained myself clearly and with many thanks for your kind attention and continuation as Keith would have wished. -- Sextile. --
Quote |