Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'he massage for men.,' ...
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2012, 04:36 AM
londonjim
Cruiser

Went to this place yesterday, Tuesday, at about 5pm. Was told that it had been open for 3 days and that I was only the second customer in that time. 5 boys available ages approx 19-23 all slim/medium/athletic build. Very friendly informal atmosphere. No muscle men nor feminine types. Various types of massage available in downstairs open area or in small separate rooms upstairs which have shower en suite. Glass of water before massage and pot of tea afterwards! No line up as such and boys hanging around in shorts and tee shirts. No mamasan to ask what each boy could do.

took a 19 y.o for oil massge in private room upstairs. Massage fee Bht 400 for one hour. We actually went about 10 mins after time, nothing said, no extra charge. Good massage and boy did everything asked of him without fuss.

boy told me that unless they had some more customers within the next week he would have to go home due to lack of money.

I think this place is worth a try and worth supporting in order to maintain choice. I certainly had an excellnet hour and ten mins! Also I could easily have chopsen any of 4 out of the 5 present.
Quote |