Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sad News: Cruisemaster Passes
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2012, 01:02 PM
daddyluvssonscock
Cruiser

I have been an observer of Cruise For Sex almost from the time when it was first put up. Surfing the net in the mid 90's when I got my first computer, I ran across this simple one page post. It intrigued me then and I continued to check in whenever I had an opportunity. Through the years, my education in alternative gay sex was advanced through my visits. I followed Keith as he traveled the country giving wonderful stories of his adventures and posting warnings as well as enticements to visit various hot spots. His reporting was reliable, entertaining, and best of all available at no cost or hassle with unwanted solicitations. I came to see Keith as a cyber-friend who brought a continent and even world of sexual pleasures to my flat screen.
Quote |