Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2012, 09:22 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Red face My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (10)

It was a very weird summer.

The next morning, I went home with the winner of a draw they held. He was a heavy-set guy with a thick, uncut cock who had half choked me during the gang-bang by jamming his cock down my throat.

I lay on the floor of the backseat of his car, feeling nervous butterflies in my stomach. I had been walked out naked early in the morning, a dog collar around my neck, told sternly by my "master" to do everything this man told me to do, and the draw winner reminded not to 'mark me up'.

We pulled into his garage, the door closed, and we were in the dark. I could feel my fear rising at the sound of his heavy breathing; it sounded beastial, like being at the zoo and listening to a large animal breathing after a run.

He yanked me out painfully by the collar, and threw me over the trunk of his car, twisting my arm behind my back hard enough to make me cry out. I heard a spitting sound, and then pain lanced through me as he rammed his thick cock into me without warning, jamming it in to the hilt. I uttered a choked scream, and he seemed to like that, letting go of my arm and grasping my buttocks, pounding deep into me.

I slid back and forth on the hard polished trunk of the car as he pounded into me, his cock feeling as if he was halfway up my intestines. His breathing deepened, and he started growling behind me, his thrusts quickening, and then, finally, the wet explosion. He started swearing at me as he came, calling me a little cocksucker, a faggot, a fucktoy. He collapsed onto me for a minute, his cock slowly sliding out of my sore ass, and my short-lived relief turned to fear again as he yanked me back to my feet using the collar.

He tugged me into his house. I stumbled along behind him; naked, cum running down my legs, wondering what the hell was going to happen to me now...
Quote |