Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2012, 12:08 AM
sextile
Cruiser

IMPERIAL WORLD - Sam Rong

-- Sunday, 30 sep., I looked-in briefly at TESCO-LOTUS - S'vit. 50., (BTS. On Nut - E9.), (this would be about 12.15.hrs.), and noticed a man wearing a green & TESCO. tee-shirt with some circular & pin-on badge over his LEFT & breast pocket banging OPEN all the cubicles' doors, #5-8., and then standing staring very hard at a couple of Thais, (one youngish & plump and the other lean, elderly & bald headed), standing at adjacent pissoirs.
- No place for me!
- So I washed my hands, during wch. the a/m. TESCO man came-around, banged OPEN the other cubicles' doors, and then started writing in a thick & pocket-sized pocket book, all the while smiling at me - not the usual Thai smile but rather that of a man who has noted-down some unwelcome info. on others wch. puts him in some pos'n. of knowledge/power over them.

-- Afterwards I took a 'bus. directly to IMPERIAL WORLD - Sam Rong., wch. took MORE than an hour but cost just 08.Bh..
- In IMP'L. WORLD the b'ment. hawng nahm at the back of the store, (ie.: farthest away from S'vit. rd., and wch. used to be 'busy.'), has been re-furbished since my last visit: - The flooring is dull black & non-reflective tiling; while for the cubicles the partitions are made of some tough hardboard, or similar, with a dull brown surface.
Quote |