Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2012, 01:04 AM
icon513

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/color]

-- Thank you for your wise words.
- In fact I remained in that cinema for around a couple of hours, (approx. 14.15.-16.15.hrs.), of wch. maybe 50%. was spent with my back against the rear wall!
- I looked-in at the hawng nahm after arr'l. and before departure - NTR..
- Unlike some other cinemas visited there was no-one sitting outside in the foyer awaiting friends or to see arrivals or who/whatever else.
--
A couple other tips for this particular cinema:

Try later in the day: peak hours are 17:00 to 19:00. That said, this cinema is one of the sleepier suck cinemas in town. Not worth the long journey if you're in the Silom/Sathorn area (Hawaii and Phahol are better and easier to get to).

If you do go, check out the small sauna called "The Safe House", just 20 meters from the cinema's front door (the back of the place is visible on the left side as you come out of the cinema's front door). But only after dark. You may just get lucky (I have...but here I must draw the curtain of discretion).

Happy hunting.
Quote |