Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2012, 12:38 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (11)

The whole day with this guy was pretty nasty, and it was hard to be turned on as it went on, hour after hour.

This guy's thing was humiliation and abuse - I was spat on, licked his feet, pissed on repeatedly, and drank his piss several times. All the while, there was a torrent of verbal abuse.

The one saving grace I had was the strong admonition to NOT mark me up. I'm sure that he would have been smacking me around constantly if he could. I did discover the one abuse that I hadn't suffered yet, that he could give me.

He'd just finished fucking me, with me bent over the back of a chair, and him hammering violently into me. I was sore, humiliated, and still frightened of this guy, when he told me to lie on the rug and eat his ass.

I lay down fast enough, thinking with relief that it could have been worse; my ass was raw from the multiple ... well, rapes, I guess you'd call them. I certainly wasn't enjoying this experience.

My tongue was up his ass, much of his weight on my face, and his strong hands holding my wrists, when I felt his asshole expand on my tongue. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, until I felt something firm and warm pushing against my tongue. No! He was shitting in my mouth!

I "Mmmm'd!" insistently, and I heard him laugh. "Come on, you little slut, something for you to eat! Open wide!"

I was utterly unable to move, with him pinning me in place, and my first thought was to hold it back. I pushed against the stinking mass with my tongue, only to find that his bowel muscles were stronger than my tongue. With a piece of shit pressing against my lips, I resorted to the only defense I could think of, gritting my teeth, and closing my lips.

He let this go on for quite awhile, grunting to push it out further, and I, feeling a firm, warm pressure on my closed mouth. Finally, he said, "Open your mouth."

I did nothing.

"Open up now."

I didn't comply. After a moment, he reached behind him and pinched my nose closed, as I was trying to suck in air.

I was desperate to breathe, and finally did the only thing I could - my mouth opened, and was instantly filled with a stinking fetid mass of shit.

I gagged, and managed to keep it from going down my throat, and could hear him laughing loudly. Thank god, he didn't make me swallow it, but eventually let me spit it in the toilet. As a "reward", he let me clean his ass with my tongue.

It was a long day. :-((

Eventually that Saturday evening, he returned me to my "masters", told them that I'd been "lots of fun", and once he left, they promptly bent me over and fucked me from both ends. I guess they'd been waiting for me to get back, because they were both ready to go.

As I felt the warm explosion on my tongue, I could only wonder what was going to happen to me next.
Quote |