Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2012, 10:03 AM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Wink My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (12)

The next guy, on Saturday evening, was much different than "saturday morning guy". It was, in turns, much more pleasant, and more disturbing.

He showed up to pick me up, a chubby guy in his late 40s, who ushered me into his back seat and drove me to his home. I could tell, from the photos scattered about, that he was married, with kids, and he laid me down on the bed, spooning with me, and rubbing his hands all over me.

Well, this was nicer than a violent prison-style rape any day, and I found myself relaxing as he gave me a massage. He oiled me up, sat on my ass with his cock in the crack, and rubbed me down, culminating in a finger in my ass, then another, then another. I yelped as he tried to push in further, and he stopped that and started to squirm on top of me, rubbing his whole body on me.

This went on for awhile, then he pulled my head to his swelling cock, saying "Come on, Bradley. Suck Daddy's cock." Well, my name isn't Bradley, and I started to understand what his interests were. He stroked my hair as I bobbed up and down on his cock, saying "That's my good boy."

To be continued...
Quote |