Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2012, 11:42 PM
The Joint
Cruiser

Friends Favor

It happened when when i was 17. I went to a friends house who was a girl. When i entered the house i was straight. She said she was home alone and had some other friends coming over.
Before her friends got there, we when to her room and had some normal sex. When we finished she said she had to go get some stuff from the store and asked if i could have sex with her friends when the got there. She never said they were guys.
She said that her friends like bondage type things so she had hand cuffed me to the bed ,tied my legs, gaged me then left.
She never left, she had gone outside and said to her 4 gay friends that they could come fuck the shit out of me. Till she got back in 2 hours. From there it started.
I was shocked when her friends came in but since i was tied up and gaged there was nothing i could do about it. So the gangbang stated.
At first the just all rubbed me at one then the first one went inside me. My first time with a dick inside of me. He started slow and got faster. He fucked me for about 5 min and then stopped and the next guy went.
At first it seemed like rape but then i really started to enjoy it. After they had all got warmed up, they took of the gag and the handcuffs and i took them all at once. One in my mouth, one in each hand, and a 7 inch pounder in my ass.
After about 5 min in at the rate we had started to go it happened. The biggest one of the 4 cam inside of my ass.
It felt like a surge of warmth inside of me.
they switched and all cam in my ass. Over the hard wood floor i sat up on my knees and let all 4 of there loads seep out of me. Then they had me lick it up.
After having to eat the cum of the ground we when on to something more intense.
They put to dicks in my ass at the same time and 2 in my mouth and switched and fucked me for one more hour. They came for a second time but this time they all did it deep in my throat one by one. It tasted great. Such warmth going down my throat.
After cleaning up there dicks for them they all said good bye gave me there numbers and left. When my friend who was a girl got back a slapped her in the face then hugged her. I walked out of that house a bisexual with over 11 loads of cum inside of me.
Quote |