Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock sizes
Thread: Cock sizes
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2012, 07:33 PM
Xfun
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeThai View Post
Well...Someone has to be noble enough to make sacrifices in the name of Science.
About 20 yrs ago a husband and wife research team (i thing from a scandivadian country) came to Thailand (and other countries) to get various data on genital size, male and female.

I was at the old Twilight bar (way before the current renovations) and the researchers came in. They paid a fee to the old Twilight gatoey mamasans (the bar owners) and also a fee to every boy. One by one the boys went into back room to get measured both flacid and erect, I guess maybe 10 minutes each. The nightly activities of the venue went on as normal, all go go boys full nude, repeated hard cock shows, full fuck shows.

I recall friends also telling of being at the old Barberee bar and other bars where the same thing happened.

Never ever saw any published data.

More, just spoke to an old friend who was also here at that time, he recalls that the 'researchers' did the same activity in all the go go boy bars in what's now the Balcony / Telephone soi, at that time probably about six go go boy bars, plus the two go go boy bars located on the opposite side of the road from where screw boys in now located (walk in and downstairs from the street market area), and from his memory, both Rendezvous bar and Homex Inn in Pattaya.

All of these venues (both bkk and Pattaya) of course long gone.
Quote |