Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2012, 12:09 AM
sextile
Cruiser

BIG C 'EXTRA.' - Amphoe Bang Bua Thong ...

-- Y'day., sunday 11 nov., (Martinmas, Armistice/Veterans' day.), and being unexpectedly unengaged I resolved to go-out and to have a look-at BIG C 'EXTRA.' in Amphoe Bang Bua Thong.
- NB.: In my copy of BANGKOK CITY ATLAS - ISBN.:9-789749-440780 - BIG C 'EXTRA.' is outside BANG YAI and just in BANG BUA THONG!

-- Dir'ns., from Si Lom rd.:
1. - Board 'bus. #177. from either SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA or from UNITED CENTRE, (NB. 'bus. going AWAY from Rama IV. rd.!);
2. - Fare & journey's time: 18.Bh., approx. 01.hr., 40.mins.; the journey's time may appear to be long but nigh on an hour was spent mainly on the WEST bank of the CHAO PHRAYA river getting to CENT'l. PINKLAO - after wch. the 'bus. progressed MORE rapidly.);
3. - Way-points:
3.1. - King Taksin Statue at WONGWIANYAI. - RHS.
3.2. - SC. PLAZA. - LHS.;
3.3. - BKK. 'BUS. TERMINAL. - LHS.;
3.4. - MRT's. construction. - coming-IN from the RHS., (this will be the 'PURPLE.' line - BANG YAI > NONTHABURI > RAT BURANA. TALAD BANG YAI stn. is under constr. roughly between the BIG C. SUPERSTORE & BIG C 'Extra.'.);
3.5. - INDEX LIVING MALL. - LHS.;
3.6. - BIG C SUPERSTORE/HOMEPRO. - RHS.;
3.7. - Vacant BIG KING. - LHS.;
3.8. - BIG C 'EXTRA.' - LHS., (the 'bus. will STOP by BIG KING; BIG C 'EXTRA.' is just a few MORE mins. walk after BIG KING.

-- ETA./ETD.: 13.30.-18.oo.hrs.
- Surprisingly BIG C 'EXTRA.' isn't all that run-down. It is on two floors with roof-top car-parking;
- I saw but one hawng nahm on each shopping floor; both are generally fairly clean and graffiti-free - janitresses are in attendance from time to time.
- I visited the GF. HN. four times during my visit, at no time was it really busy and certainly no-one displaying himself, even discreetly that I saw. V. few young men. The cubicles were quite busy; a few had small peep-holes in the partitions - little graffiti seen.

-- During my visit I crossed-over the OUTER RING RD., (there is a nearby pedestrian over-bridge.), to the BIG C S'STORE, wch. has two HN. - one of each shopping floor; both of wch. are clean, graffiti-free and not all that busy.

-- I did see a goodly number of young men, mostly in pairs or small gps. - but as to their ethnicity I am no judge.

-- For the return journey - having been shooed-away by the #134. bus's. conductress, it did not go to BTS. Mo Chit, as my BKK. 'BUS. GUIDE indicated - I caught a #177. all the way back to Si Lom rd.. As it ret'd. along Phahon Yothin rd. I could have de-bussed. at BTS./MRT. Mo Chit/Chatuchak and saved some time. The return journey passed-by CENTRAL PLAZA - LAT PHRAO > SIAM DISC'Y. CNTR. > MBK. > CHAMCHURI SQ. > DUSIT THANI HTL. > along Si Lom rd..

-- E&OE.. --
Quote |