Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2012, 08:19 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

The scene in Pattaya is generally quiet, no new bars of note and many in Sunnee remain closed. In Sunnee and Boystown some bars suffering a lack of boys due the rice harvest season, while other, like Vassa and Toy Boys are over-flowing.

Last night I offed a Toy Boy - 25 y.o., smooth as silk skin, just right muscled but soft body - and absolutely hanging out for it. A good kisser, he pounched on my eager cock sucking wonderfully, then lay back on the bed , lifted his knees under chin showing a cute and hairless hole and and said "please fuck me now" .

Any-one in Pattaya who likes the sound of that - and wants an insatiable bottom - private me for his tag number. By 5 am I'd fucked him vigorously 3 times - and he wanted more! Well "the spirit was eager, but the flesh it was weak" and he went off to take out his hormones at the all night beach volley ball. It was quite a night.
Quote |