Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 30th November 2012, 03:07 AM
pong
Cruiser

now at least on this site one can tell if a place is s..t-those other boards all fear too much their potential advertisers. This was my hopeful round around the Bong Kai/Ram IV-Suan Plu venues, normal weekday evening.
Pholand/Magic Hand was already visited by me-bad note.
LOM Choey-just 2 elder guys, not very appealing, with another one doing the feet of a white lady, all rates new adapted and unclear to see.
Left without service.
Across that road are the places in that parking lot of 2-3 pinkish large flats. T-candle has always been reported on as mainly massage only-that was not my idea of fun this time.
Sanctuary advertsies with ''the new shower'' and had high prices (I think it was a whopping 700/hr-more as Hero). Meagre offers for staff available. Left.
Only later I discovered that the 3d place-Sawasdeekrab-was 1 floor higher, thus was missed by me.
At that side of road-by the busy busstop, is a place named Thai candle- which looked more promising re how the lads-and lads only-were lying there waiting for custom. Perhaps set up to confuse with that T-candle or so. Hopped on the bus to Aqua and hit a nice old flame.
Now I have no big wishes nor am I just looking for the best looking guy ever (they wont do anything after all anyway), but this was near appalling. Must nearly feel like that shameful Mack once was.
So I now mainly stick to the tried and tested- do not want to risk too much money to throw away without getting much. So not much news from me also.
Quote |