Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Police raid Hero
View Single Post
Old 11th December 2012, 06:16 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Arena massage ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy77 View Post
... . I was just wondering if the have big fit guys in Arena as they do in Hero last week?

-- Last sat., 08 dec. - two mature farangs & I visited ARENA MASSAGE - Si Lom rd.;
- ETA. approx. 17.hrs.;
- While I did not make an exact head-count I'd guestimate that there were approx. a score or so of masseurs in the line-up, several of whom I'd classify as possibly late 20s. and/or in to their 30s., with a good few of whom are well-muscled, (as opposed to being twinks and skinny.),.
- Looking-at the price-list I'd write that prices looked reasonable for a massage-parlor not too far away from Cent'l. BKK., and with a MINIMUM TIP. of 500.Bh.;
- One of my two acquaintances availed of a hour's oil-massage at 450.Bh., wch. he thought was good enough - with its apres-massage extras - to merit a 1K.Bh. TIP.; he added that he'd be prepared to return on another day for another massage etc. etc..
Quote |