Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2012, 11:09 PM
Travellerdave
Cruiser

I visited Pattaya in November and am going again in February.
Love the Dongtan beach and Im hoping to find plenty of eye candy in brief speedos available.
I also visit the Samsuk Sauna although in November there was building work in progress which restricted the pool area. However the upstairs darkened cruising zone with its Maze and cubicles was very much in operation. I dispensed with my towel in the maze and rubbed up against a Thai guy who responded with his tongue in my mouth and we proceeded into a cubicle where I fucked him.
In the evenings Sunee was rather quiet but I enjoyed visits to Eros and Happy. Eros has a few fem twinks one of which I offed 3 nights. I can confirm that Happy has an upstairs area for a more hands on experience, and only a tip for the boy is payable.
Many Pattaya boys are available from Gay Romeo but its more hit and miss than offing boys from bars as the photos are often poor and unreliable.
Quote |