Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2013, 01:39 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Things certainly do change and that's of course natural

Today the commercial gay scenarion in Bkk, Pattaya, Patong, CM, etc., all very different to 30 years ago.

About 6 or 7 go go bars in what's now Telephone soi, one with around 150 go go boys every night.

CM had numerous tiny hole in the wall go go places with many interesting Northern boys.

One go go venue in Patong (across the street from My Way and further into the soi) had many older high school boys (I'm not saying that OK, one visit only and I quickly departed).

Pattaya was a tiny fishing village, the main boy go go places were Rendezvous and Moonlight bars (both behind where the UOB bank is now located just up from A Bomb), gone a long time ago, and Homex inn in Nth Pattaya, small 2 / 3 star gay hotel with a go go bar in the lobby, working boys from Homex and other boys did freelance activity around the pool in the daytime, great memories all round.

Gayromeo etc., must of course have some impact but I guess there will still be many who enjoy to see the real thing and select and I wonder whether massage venues will eventually quite dominate this part of the puzzle.
Quote |