Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2013, 08:01 AM
muscfair
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfun View Post
Those you try to negotiate the fee down, well that's up to them but you can have a guarantee it's not worth the time or the bother. But certainly don't agree that a person who tries should be bashed and/or thrown out.
Obviously, I have hit some forummers (farang) nerves who are the culprits driving the local thai prices up to astronomical level.

Let's not argue with barbarians who can't seem to argue intelligently but must resort to violence to shut people's mouth up. I am sure you are more civilised than them.

Until now, there are nobody here who can confirm the sex rate versus the median salary rate in the USA that I quoted.

And the answer is, they want to deny that they are the ones driving prices up in Thailand by denying the locals and asians of a more reasonable price.
Quote |