Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2013, 12:34 PM
gsex
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscfair View Post
Obviously, I have hit some forummers (farang) nerves who are the culprits driving the local thai prices up to astronomical level.

Let's not argue with barbarians who can't seem to argue intelligently but must resort to violence to shut people's mouth up. I am sure you are more civilised than them.

Until now, there are nobody here who can confirm the sex rate versus the median salary rate in the USA that I quoted.

And the answer is, they want to deny that they are the ones driving prices up in Thailand by denying the locals and asians of a more reasonable price.
I have been arguing very "intelligently", thank you.

Why don't you pull out my posts line by line and rebutt me?

Because you can't.

And face it - you're complaining just because you're not getting what you want, not because you wish to rectify social inequality.

Oh poor muscfair...can't afford to get pay to get fucked.

P.S. If you want to bring race into the discussion, I AM ASIAN. Just not a sorry piece of shit asian like you.
Quote |