Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2013, 10:12 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Dropped in to Krazy Dragon last night. At 9 pm I was the only customer but by 10 pm quite a few farang. The current crop of guys are generally quite attractive and good fun. Offed a very cute 22 y.o. and later contemplated just what a paradise this country is. Where else would a beautiful 22 y.o. with a gorgeous smile, completely smooth and unblemished athletic body, (he'd just finished his 2 years in the army) willingly engage in deep tongue french kissing, 69, rimming, shooting a load all over my face and then and being f*cked by a mature farang for $30 and a few drinks?? .. and give me a big hug and another tongue job on the way out

I pinch myself just about every night, cos I know in Sydney I wouldn't get to first base with hot guys like this, (for under $300 for a forced session) and here they genuinely enjoy the sex as well as getting some pocket money thrown in.

(It would be nice if another thread on this site would cut the bitching and get back to just updating us on their favourite venues and guys !)
Quote |