Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2013, 11:50 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

A cool change went through last night and this morning only 25 C with overcast and blustery conditions. Got up to 28 by the afternoon and wind dropped again.

Pattaya /Jomtien are packed with tourists now, lots of Russians judging by the queues at the money changers (they are not big on credit cards). Even the boy bars around Jomtien Plaza were full of (slightly puzzled) older Euro couples sitting at the outside tables having drinks.

However the gay scene is very quiet. Did the rounds of Boystown last night and was stunned by how few guys were available in the go gos. At 9 to 10 pm Kauwii had 1 (that's one !) Wild West about 5 (used have about 30) Happy around 6, and most the rest around half a doz. I visited so many in an effort to find one worth sitting down in! Only Funny Boy and Toy Boy had the their usual quota so either there was a rush of "offs" before 9 pm, or the boys are no -shows.

The good news is that if you are into 20-ish medium build, but solid, happy-go-lucky, smooth skinned (mainly gay) twinks, both Funny and Toy Boys can deliver and you are unlikely to leave empty handed. When I walk in I feel like Michael Jackson shopping in Rodeo Drive "I'll take that one, and 2 of those - and keep those 2 for me for next week."
Quote |