Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2013, 07:03 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

I heard that Toy Boys was raided by the cops on Tues night about 11pm and closed. They can't have found anything cos it opened as normal the following day. Maybe looking for drugs or illegal workers (Burma, Cambodia, Laos) because under-age has never been an issue in Boystown and pretty well gone from Sunnee. (Tom Yum is re-opening early Feb as 'Cock-tail Boys' - will be interested to see the format!)

Last night after a visit to Lucky 7 (now open again ) where I nearly offed one cutie, I popped into Funny Boys. I chatted to a 22 y.o. I'd spotted on my previous visit and asked him if he he'd fancy a 3 way. He pointed out a cute 19 .y.o. friend across the room (whom I'd already quietly lusted over) and soon a beaming 19 y.o. joined us for drinks. They both said while they might be a little shy, (as they'd never had a 'menage a trois' before,) the answer was YES!

Well back 'chez moi' after a few more drinks and obligatory showers (one boy went to each of my 2 bathrooms) we headed to the bedroom. They were quite shy to start with, and nervous laughter turned into giggling fits with all 3 of us collapsed on the bed laughing un-controllably and unable to get down to business. Eventually the towels came off and I enjoyed a delicious night with a super-smooth young guy on either side taking turns to kiss, suck and stroke each other until very happy endings were enjoyed by all. Is Pattaya the closest we will ever get to heaven or what?
Quote |